Proud to be a part of the global medical and research community
Industry associations are the lifeblood of the medical community, providing an arena for information sharing, discussion, collaboration, and connection. ViVitro is proud to be an active member of the industry’s major associations and holds a presence on several ISO working groups.
- Medical Implant Mechanics
Current Academic Activities:
- University of British Columbia; Dr. Dana Grecov – Assistant Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering Faculty of Applied Science
- University of Victoria; Dr. Peter Oshkai – Associate Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Concordia University; Lyes Kadem, Director of the Laboratory of Cardiovascular Fluid Dynamics
- FDA – Standardization of Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Techniques Used to Evaluate Performance and Blood Damage Safety in Medical Devices: An FDA Critical Path Initiative