The ViVitro Labs Pump Head can be mounted on the ViVitro SuperPump to create any mock circulatory flow loops in pulsatile or steady flow mode. The ViVitro Labs Pump Head is the simplest heart model on the market, ideal for peripheral flow loop applications and studies conducted outside the heart chambers in either left and right heart conditions. The ViVitro Labs Pump Head can be fitted with simple disk valves or biological valve prosthesis to allow forward pulsatile flow. The Head is equipped with Luer fittings to accommodate ventricular pressure monitoring. When used in conjunction with the ViVitro Viscoelastic Impedance Adaptor, it attenuates pressure traces. The ViVitro Labs Pump Head can be customized for various applications and various outlet port sizes, double or single.
- Silicone ventricle membrane to isolate SuperPump piston from test fluid.
- Inflow and outflow port configuration or single flow configuration
- Low closing volume spring loaded disc valves
- 5 luer lock ports: 1) Test fluid drain 2) Pump fluid drain 3) Piston fluid debubbling 4) Test fluid debubbling 5) ventricular pressure
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Max hose connectors
- 19 mm (3/4”) hose connectors
- Ventricular Sac Diameter
- 79 mm
- Ventricular Sac Material
- 5 luer locks