ViVitro Labs is seeking an enthusiastic, customer focused Sales Administrator, to join their talented team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Sales Administrator plays a fundamental role in contributing to the achievement of sales targets by providing sales and marketing support as well as handling general office management tasks. As an organized, multi-tasker you define success by removing obstacles and driving projects to completion. You are goal oriented and thrive in a fast-paced technical environment with competing demands. You have a deep knowledge of customer service best practices with the ability to communicate effectively and are not afraid to put in the work to deliver results for both the internal and external customers.
Who is Vivitro Labs?
ViVitro Labs develops and produces testing equipment that is used to better understand how cardiovascular devices (such as heart valves and stents) function on the bench, before they are implanted into humans. This testing equipment is used by academic researchers, MedTech start-up companies, and large corporations around the world. ViVitro Labs also provides testing services that helps improve cardiovascular devices and meet 2requirements for submission to regulatory bodies. Our products and services help bring life saving devices to market faster, and ensures they are safe and effective.
Join our team and be a part of this meaningful work!
What does ViVitro Labs offer you?
- You will be joining a small, dynamic team that offers a collaborative and engaged work environment.
- An organization with strong core values and guiding principles
- Award-winning company culture
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company paid benefits package, including profit sharing for all team members
- 50% BC Transit cost sharing
- Galloping Goose access and shower facilities for midday runs or biking to work in Victoria
Your day as a Sales Administrator may include:
- Handle customer communications regarding order processing (keeping the client up to date, communicating unforeseen delays)
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure management of the office for smooth operations
- Manage and maintain the administration of client information in our ERP & CRM systems
- Process orders ensuring accurate, timely and efficient product delivery
- Coordinate order shipments and customer invoices
- Conduct post shipment follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and report on order KPI’s
- Assist in market research and implement marketing campaigns
- Assist in coordinating sales travel and trade show appearances
- Manage inventory of ViVitro promotional merchandise
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products
- Ensure corporate and quality document control and management
- Coordinate new hires on and off-boarding with various departments
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis, including SYSPRO and SharePoint tasks
- Assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional projects as required
Our ideal Sales Administrator candidate brings:
- Certificate/Diploma in business administration is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in an office environment
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems is desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel & Word)
These Skills and Abilities will help you thrive:
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers and efficiently seek out resolutions to any customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all team members and customers
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply through the ViVitro Portal with a resume and cover letter that indicates how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position.