Dual Control Technology (DCT)™ for constant leaflet closing velocities during the entire AWT cycling period
ViVitro’s AWT System with DCT™ uses two separate position feedback sensors and algorithms to maintain constant leaflet closing velocities across the entire AWT cycling period. Piston displacement and bypass valve are controlled independently to meet differential pressure requirements while preserving initial leaflet closing velocities.
- Patent pending Dual Control Technology to maintain constant leaflet closing velocities during Accelerated Wear Testing (AWT) and Dynamic Failure Mode (DFM)
- Maximum versatility with pre-wired controller unit and data acquisition system for easy PnP upgrade of up to 6 test modules
- True standalone architecture with independent test modules to avoid disruptions to adjacent on-going test
- Transparent test chambers with inflow, outflow, and lateral visibility for optimum test samples visualization during testing
- Patent pending flow loop system to operate system under low hydrostatic pressure conditions and avoid the need for an external pressure source
Contact us to learn more about the ViVitro Accelerated Wear Tester with Dual Control Technology (DCT™) and how ViVitro Labs can help you with your cardiovascular device testing needs.
ViVitro AWT System with DCT™
6 test modules configuration