testing & training
The ViVitro Endovascular Simulator shares many other ViVitro product elements. This provides a low cost upgrade path, re-use of common parts, and ease of use.
Viscoelastic Impedance Adapter (VIA)
Product Code: VIA7991
A Viscoelastic Impedance Adaptor provides input waveform compliance to create physiological pressures and flows.Features:
- Adjustable dP/dt ratio to produce both physiological and diseased cardiac models
- Filters high frequency noise when testing prosthetic valves and aortic conduits
- Easily adjusted
- Fixed resistance
- 200 c.g.s. units
- Compliance air volumes
- SOURCE 0-120 ml, OUTPUT 0-60 ml, syringe adjustable
- Total liquid volume
- 500 ml with SOURCE / OUTPUT compliance air volumes zero
- Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Delrin, Nylon, Polyethylene, Stainless Steel, Viton
Ex Vivo Simulator
Product Codes: 29348: Ex Vivo System Bundle / 10647: SuperPump System / 25654: Compliance Assembly 30146: Accessories / 30543: Tray Assembly
The Ex Vivo Simulator uses a ViVitro Labs SuperPump pulsatile pump to generate physiological flows in an excised heart for bench top testing. The system can model either the left or right heart, or two systems can be combined to generate a four chamber model.Features:
- The Ex Vivo beating heart combines clinical anatomical similarity with controllable physiological flow and pressure signatures for bench top testing. This results in repeatability and ease of use, and anatomical and functional performance previously only found in animal models.
- Access sites at the arteries, atrium and apex allow for the insertion of catheters and other devices. Optional pressure transducers and data acquisition system acquire the arterial, ventricular and atrial pressures and a flow meter measures the cardiac output of the simulator.
- Investigate valve movement with an endoscope or ultrasound. Pathological states such as low ejection fractions and high beat rates can be simulated with the heart via the SuperPump pulsatile pump. Degenerative and functional mitral regurgitation can be simulated by severing the mitral chords and pressurizing the left ventricle, respectively.
Heat Exchanger Product Code: HE9991
The ViVitro Heat Exchanger allows heating of test fluid with minimal interference of the fluid flow.
- An isolated inflow and outflow metal heat conducting channel transfers heat to the solution
- Maintains testing solution to desired temperature ± 0.5°C
Heat Bath Product Code: 10679 N.A., 10680 Int'l
The Heat Bath Temperature Controller delivers rapid fluid heat-up, optimized for the ViVitro Endovascular Simulator and Pulse Duplicator. These heated circulating baths feature a long life, high-wattage heater.
- Over Temperature and Low Reservoir level automatic system cut-offs eliminate risk of over heating system components
- Reservoir volume
- 6 litres (1.5 gallons)
- Temperature range
- ambient 15°C to 150°C
- Digital ±0.05°C
- Work area dimensions
- 20 x 15 x 13 cm
- Overall dimensions
- 23 x 36 x 37 cm
- 1000 W
- Pumping capacity
- 12 L/min at 0 psig
- Electrical Requirements
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amp or 230 VAC, 50 Hz 10 amps (specify when ordering)