for replacement heart valves
Product Code: HCM200
The ViVitro HiCycle Cart makes the ViVitro HiCycle system portable and raises it to a comfortable working height. The HiCycle Cart features:
- Locating pin and quick release fasteners
- Locking castor wheels for secure positioning
- Height adjustable pressure head post
Product Code: 08235
Compact, battery-operated stroboscope enables operator to view devices while they are cycling. The rechargeable hand-held system provides mobility throughout the lab. It delivers fast and accurate cycle per minute measurements to verify cycle rates.
- User adjustable flash rates - 40.0 to 12,500 fpm (flashes per minute)
- Advance or retard flash timing by degrees of angle, without changing actual fpm
- Includes AC adapter and extra flash bulb
- Flash Range
- 40.0 to 12,500 fpm (flashes per minute)
- Speed Range
- 40 to 59,000 rpm
- 0.1 fpm: 100 to 9,999 fpm; 1 fpm: 10,000 to 12,500 fpm
- ±0.5 fpm/rpm or ±0.01% of reading, whichever is greater
- Power Supply
- NiMh rechargeable battery
- 1 lb 7 oz (650g)
Product Code: 06104
Precision, handheld digital pressure reference manometer conveniently calibrates pressure transducers. Can be recalibrated in the field for zero, span, and linearity.
- Accurate primary standards to calibrate devices locally
- Engineering Units - Inches of H2O (select 4° C, 20° C, or 60° C), PSI, mm of Hg, inches of Hg, mBars, Bars, kPa, kg/cm2, cm of H2O and user selectable scaling.
- 1 point of 5 point calibration options
- Accuracy: ±0.05% FS
- Media Compatibility - DN: Non-isolated differential sensor for clean, dry, non-corrosive gases. GI & AI: Isolated Gauge or Absolute sensor for fluids compatible with 316L SS
Mitral HiCycle Durability Tester
Product Code: 27616
This enhanced version of the ViVitro HiCycle Durability Tester supports mitral valve durability testing for devices up to 55 mm in diameter. The Mitral HiCycle tests up to three devices simultaneously.The Mitral HiCycle system uses the same electrodynamic motor as the original ViVitro HiCycle to drive three pistons within fluid-filled, temperature-controlled chambers moving the device rather than the fluid. The result is more stable fluid flow. Cycle rates are adjustable from 500 – 1,800 cpm (8.3 – 30 Hz). The Mitral HiCycle is available as a complete system or an upgrade kit can be purchased to convert existing HiCycles. The Mitral HiCycle is fully compatible with all the other ViVitro HiCycle components and accessories including:
- Data Acquisition Software
- HiCycle Cart
HiCycle Pressure Transducers
Product Code: 06146
The ViVitro Data Acquisition System includes 3 Utah Medical 6069 Pressure Transducers. Additional Pressure Transducers can be ordered separately.A cable test-port allows for easy verification of monitoring system accuracy and reusable interface cables are available for most every monitor.
- The I/O Module and AmPack provide the interface from the pressure transducers to the Data Acquisition System.
- Suitable for use with the Pulse Duplicator, EV Simulator, Real-Time Wear Tester or the HiCycle (modified connector when used with Scan Valve).