widely-used heart model
ViVitest Data Acquisition System (DAS)
Product Code: 08530, Related Part Numbers: 08311 I/O Module, AP9991 AmPack
ViVitest is part of the ViVitro Data Acquisition System (DAS) family of software products. Combined with the Pulse Duplicator System it collects hydrodynamic testing data to meet ISO 5840 requirements. ViVitest software controls the SuperPump pulsatile pump while simultaneously measuring pressure and flow data. It monitors, processes, and reports data such as regurgitant fraction, effective orifice area (EOA), and other valve performance indicators.A calibration wizard walks new users through the set-up process for quick system preparation for testing. Output files are available in .CSV format for easy analysis in Excel and MatLab. The ViViTest control system inputs a waveform to the SuperPump pulsatile pump while the data acquisition system captures and analyzes physiological pressures and valve flow rates. Data Acquisition
- Flow and pressure readings can be collected and analyzed in real time meeting ISO 5840-2:2015, ISO 5840-3:2013 and FDA requirements
- Calibration wizards walk new users through the set up process, facilitating a wide array of data collection options.
- Collects pressure and flow data for complete hydrodynamic performance.
- Provides output files in versatile formats for easy analysis in Excel and MatLab
- Ability to create and control cardiac waveforms at various physiological states and frequencies, including arrhythmia and wave trains
- Waveforms can be easily created with up to 1200 control statements
- Backwards compatible with ViVitro products
- .Net 3 Platform
- Configured for 64-bit Windows 7 & 10 operating systems
- Installer allows for easy updates
- Singular program eliminates the need for intrusive third party software
Product Code: 08530 Data Acquisition System
PN 08311 I/O Module and AP9991 AmPack
Product Code: 26066
ViVitro QCtest checks valve performance against user defined acceptance criteria. It is a turn-key, validated function test software system. The software is easy to use and can be paired with a specific Production Tester Load Assembly on the ViVitro Pulse Duplicator, for quick valve change-outs. This combination is a ready-to use solution for one of the most time-consuming aspects of production to validate.The QCtest software system was developed as a quality control tool for QC performance testing (function testing) of cardiovascular devices such as heart valves. This production tool provides fast, reliable results at a fraction of the cost of designing and validating an in-house system. Features:
- Pass or fail criteria definable using a secure log-in
- Automatically saves pass/fail results along with a report of each test and video
- User definable system calibration intervals
- Simple user interface
It really is like an industry standard. I love the machine.