physiological cardiac flows
ViViGen + ViViTest Software
ViViGen software is now included with the SuperPump! ViViGen software enables users to create and upload custom waveforms to the SuperPump.Sinusoidal or linear waveforms can be modified with the ViViGen interface. Complex waveforms can be created numerically in a spreadsheet for more precision. Waveforms are sent via USB interface from the computer directly to the controller. ViViGen software is intended for third party testing systems, and use with wide ranges of waveforms. ViViTest software is the most advanced solution for the ViVitro SuperPump AR Series system. It includes all of the waveform generation and review capabilities of ViViGen software, but drives the controller directly during testing. There is no limit to the number of waveforms that can be stored in ViViTest. Users can quickly change between large numbers of waveforms. ViViTest also offers advanced waveform control features such as custom wavetrains with up to 10 unique waveforms and custom cubic spline interpolated waveform generation with up to 20 segments. The ViViTest control system inputs a waveform to the SuperPump while the data acquisition system captures and analyzes physiological pressures and valve flow rates. Data Acquisition
- Flow and pressure readings can be collected and analyzed in real time meeting ISO 5840, ISO 5840-3 and FDA requirements
- Calibration wizards walk new users through the set up process, facilitating a wide array of data collection options.
- Collects pressure and flow data for complete hydrodynamic performance.
- Provides output files in versatile formats for easy analysis in Excel and MatLab
- Ability to create and control cardiac waveforms at various physiological states and frequencies, including arrhythmia and wave trains
- Waveforms can be easily created with up to 1200 control statements
- Backwards compatible with ViVitro products
- .Net 3 Platform
- Configured for 64-bit Windows 7 operating systems
- Installer allows for easy updates
- Singular program eliminates the need for intrusive third party software