ViVitro Labs can provide technical support and engineering solutions in the field of medical device testing. We provide flexible and responsive technical support services to help customers address project issues swiftly. Our clients can rapidly access engineers to discuss testing issues. Vivitro Labs provides a full range of engineering solutions through a true partnership with quality, integrity and confidentiality. These include customized test equipment solutions and customized test method development.
ViVitro Labs engineers can be easily accessed to address customers R&D program priorities. Customers are billed only on actual time spent on the project, and on a weekly or monthly basis depending on the project structure.
ViVitro Labs engineers are particularly suited to address:
- Medical device testing
- Develop validation and verification testing programs
- Address specific technical issues related to device testing
- Identify innovative test methods
- Develop test methods
- Develop innovative test equipment
- Conduct bibliography reviews, review technical documents
- Provide insight on the most efficient testing strategy according to specific regulatory pathways
- Identify predicate devices for technical studies
- Develop turnkey solutions for device testing, including test equipment, operational procedures, test protocols, qualification and training
- Develop design specifications and acceptance criteria
- Support comparative device studies
- Support quality system management development and optimization in relation to ISO 17025
ViVitro Labs provides flexible service formula that can be stopped at any time. Remaining time can be credited toward any other ViVitro Labs services.
ViVitro Labs Advantages
Many companies look to academia to handle their testing needs due to the reduced cost. With ViVitro Laboratory Services you gain the following advantages:
Time to Market
We understand how critical your timelines are. Our expertise and experience ensure your schedule is met and our commitments are delivered on time.
Free Initial Consultations
All of our studies are scoped via no-cost, no obligation, collaborative consultation.
We happily provide Non-Disclosure Agreements for all services, including initial consultation.