Tensile Strength – Longitudinal
Longitudinal Tensile Strength – A sample of the prosthesis in its tubular form is placed with its ends in suitable jaws. It is then stretched at a uniform rate until the yield and/or break point is reached.
A tensile strength machine, having a constant rate of traverse and suitable jaws is used to hold the sample prosthesis firmly without damaging its structure.
- Any device using vascular prostheses
- Vascular prosthesis
- Biological, synthetic textile/non-textile materials, non-textile material
- Stent Grafts: SX or BX frame, NiTi, CrCo, SS, Biological tissues, synthetic textile materials/* non-textile material, non-textile material
- Covered stent: SX or BX frame, NiTi, CrCo, SS, Biological tissue, synthetic textile/non-textile * material, non-textile material
- Tubular, bifurcated, branched
Cardiovascular implants and extracorporeal systems — Vascular prostheses — Tubular vascular grafts and vascular patches
Cardiovascular implants — Endovascular devices — Part 2: Vascular stents
ViVitro Labs Advantages
Many companies look to academia to handle their testing needs due to the reduced cost. With ViVitro Laboratory Services you gain the following advantages:
Time to Market
We understand how critical your timelines are. Our expertise and experience ensure your schedule is met and our commitments are delivered on time.
Free Initial Consultations
All of our studies are scoped via no-cost, no obligation, collaborative consultation.
We happily provide Non-Disclosure Agreements for all services, including initial consultation.