Migration Resistance – Fixation Effectiveness
Force required to displace the prosthesis within a mock artery.
The endovascular prosthesis is deployed into the mock artery. Using a tensile strength machine a uniform rate of separation the endovascular prosthesis is pulled out from the mock artery and the peak force recorded.
- Any device using vascular prostheses
- Vascular prosthesis
- Biological, synthetic textile/non-textile materials, non-textile material
- Stent Grafts: SX or BX frame, NiTi, CrCo, SS, Biological tissues, synthetic textile materials/* non-textile material, non-textile material
- Covered stent: SX or BX frame, NiTi, CrCo, SS, Biological tissue, synthetic textile/non-textile * material, non-textile material
- Tubular, bifurcated, branched
Cardiovascular implants — Cardiac valve prostheses — Part 3: Heart valve substitutes implanted by transcatheter techniques
ViVitro Labs Advantages
Many companies look to academia to handle their testing needs due to the reduced cost. With ViVitro Laboratory Services you gain the following advantages:
Test Method Validation
The FDA and Notified Bodies around the world are requiring evidence of Test Method Validation. ViVitro Labs has invested significant resources to validate the most common test methods that are not ISO 17025 accredited. We continue to work closely with device manufacturers and share the burden with our clients to validate other specific test methods that are less in demand.
We understand how critical your timelines are. Our expertise and experience ensure your schedule is met and our commitments are delivered on time.
Free Initial Consultations
All of our studies are scoped via no-cost, no obligation, collaborative consultation.
We happily provide Non-Disclosure Agreements for all services, including initial consultation.