Suture Retention Strength
Determination of the force necessary to pull a suture from the prosthesis or cause the wall of the prosthesis to fail.
A suture is inserted 2 mm from the end of the stretched prosthesis through one wall of the prosthesis to form a half loop. The suture is pulled at the rate of 50 mm×min-1 to 200 m×min-1.
- Any device using vascular prostheses
- Vascular prosthesis
- Biological, synthetic textile/non-textile materials, non-textile material
- Stent Grafts: SX or BX frame, NiTi, CrCo, SS, Biological tissues, synthetic textile materials/* non-textile material, non-textile material
- Covered stent: SX or BX frame, NiTi, CrCo, SS, Biological tissue, synthetic textile/non-textile * material, non-textile material
- Tubular, bifurcated, branched
Cardiovascular implants and extracorporeal systems — Vascular prostheses — Tubular vascular grafts and vascular patches
ViVitro Labs Advantages
Many companies look to academia to handle their testing needs due to the reduced cost. With ViVitro Laboratory Services you gain the following advantages:
Time to Market
We understand how critical your timelines are. Our expertise and experience ensure your schedule is met and our commitments are delivered on time.
ISO 17025 Accredited
For studies used for regulatory approval this is a must. Victoria and Marseille labs accredited by A2LA.
Free Initial Consultations
All of our studies are scoped via no-cost, no obligation, collaborative consultation.
We happily provide Non-Disclosure Agreements for all services, including initial consultation.