ViVitro Labs will highlight the ViVitro SuperPump pulsatile pump and accessories for cardiovascular device testing and research at University of California BioResearch Product Faires in Davis Medical Center (July 9, 2019), Berkeley (July 10, 2019), and San Francisco (July 11, 2019).
ViVitro Labs Major Accounts Manager Douglas Bigrigg will be on hand to demonstrate products and answer any questions.
The SuperPump provides maximum operator control with precision accuracy. The pump can be controlled by preconfigured waveforms or by customizable ViViTest software input.
- Provides controlled pulsatile flow
- Digital motor with high torque to inertia ratio provides smooth and reliable functionality
- Controller offers variable amplitude and monitors position and velocity
- Made with materials that are chemically compatible with most sterilization and testing solutions
- Arrhythmia and wave train function
- Piston-in-cylinder pump head design
- Proven history of reliability
The ViVitro Pump Head can be used with the ViVitro SuperPump to create a circulatory, pulsatile flow loop. The Pump Head accommodates ventricular pressure monitoring using Luer fittings. It may be mounted directly to the SuperPump or can be used in conjunction with the ViVitro Viscoelastic Impedance Adaptor to attenuate pressure traces.
- Silicone ventricle membrane to isolate SuperPump piston from test fluid.
- Low closing volume spring loaded disc valves
- 19 mm (3/4”) hose connectors
- Easy to debubble
- Easy to disassemble and clean
The ViVitro Viscoelastic Impedance Adapter (VIA) works in conjunction with the SuperPump to produce more realistic physiological ventricular pressures. It consists of a fixed resistive element and two adjustable compliance chambers to simulate ventricular viscoelastic behavior.
- Adjustable dP/dt ratio to produce both physiological and diseased cardiac models
- Filters high frequency noise when testing prosthetic valves and aortic conduits
- Easily adjusted
About BioResearch Product Faire
Bringing local life science communities together – nationwide.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. has been producing on-campus, life science research trade shows nationwide for the past 26 years. We plan and promote each event to bring the best research products and services to top rated research campuses across the country.
About ViVitro Labs
ViVitro Labs Inc. offers industry-leading cardiovascular test equipment and related laboratory testing and consulting services. Hundreds of organizations in over 40 countries for more than 30 years have trusted ViVitro expertise, accuracy, and quality for their heart valve, LVAD, TAH, stent, and graft testing. ViVitro Laboratory Services holds ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation based on ISO 5840. ViVitro products are manufactured by StarFish Medical. ViVitro’s A2LA Scope of Accreditation includes the physical and mechanical testing of heart valve substitutes.
For more information please contact:
# # #