ViVitro Labs at MD&M West 2023 in Booth 1570
January 25, 2023: ViVitro Labs at MD&M West 2023 will highlight the ViVitro SuperPump pulsatile pump, Cardiovascular Medical Device Testing Services, and Custom Engineering for Cardiovascular Testing Equipment in booth 1570 on February 7-9.
The ViVitro SuperPump is a digitally controlled hydraulic piston pulsatile pump that creates physiological cardiac flows. Unsurpassed in reliability, functionality, and versatility, the AR Series digital technology provides maximum control with precision accuracy and works with ViVitro or independently produced accessories.
The SuperPump provides maximum operator control with precision accuracy. The pump can be controlled by preconfigured waveforms or by customizable ViViTest software input.
- Provides controlled pulsatile flow
- Digital motor with high torque to inertia ratio provides smooth and reliable functionality
- Controller offers variable amplitude and monitors position and velocity
- Made with materials that are chemically compatible with most sterilization and testing solutions
- Arrhythmia and wave train function
- Piston-in-cylinder pump head design
- Proven history of reliability
Mitral Valve Vascular Model Flow Loop
ViVitro Labs at MD&M West 2023 will demonstrate the ViVitro Labs SuperPump powering United Biologics‘ Transseptal Model with Mitral Valve featuring access across the atrial septum.
Cardiovascular Device Testing Services
ViVitro Labs cardiovascular device testing services can be delievered as either ISO 17025:2017 accredited or non accredited to help device manufacturers meet the highest standards in the industry in support of regulatory submissions.
– Catheter Testing and Delivery System Testing
– Guidewire Testing Services
– Stent Testing
– Heart Valve Device Testing
– Stent Graft Testing and Vascular Prosthesis Testing
– Circulatory Support Device Testing
– Metallic Frame Based Systems
Custom Medical Device Testing Equipment
ViVitro Labs custom medical device testing equipment are designed for innovative cardiovascular devices that need innovative testing solutions to prove safety and efficacy. ViVitro Labs equipment is customized to meet novel requirements, or solutions are built from the ground up. Supported by parent company, StarFish Medical, ViVitro Labs can quickly bring resources meet even the most challenging deadlines.
-Multipurpose Endovascular Device Platform
– Cardiac Flow Loop
– Cardiopulmonary Simulator
– Migration Tester
– Emergency Ventilator
Customized flow loop systems:
- In Vitro Pulsatile Performance Evaluation of the HeartMate PHP (TM) (Percutaneous Heart Pump)
- Biomechanical Engineering Analysis of an Acute Papillary Muscle Rupture Disease Model Using an Innovative 3D-Printed Left Heart Simulator
- 2D PIV experiments of oscillatory flow in a stenosis: A study into the physics of flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- Mitral chordae tendineae force profile characterization using a posterior ventricular anchoring neochordal repair model for mitral regurgitation in a three-dimensional-printed ex vivo left heart simulator
About MD&M West Expo 2023
MD&M West brings the entire medical device design-to-market community together in a setting that fosters interaction and inspiration. https://www.imengineeringwest.com/en/show-brands/mdm-west.html
About ViVitro Labs
ViVitro Labs Inc., Canada, offers industry-leading cardiovascular test equipment, custom engineering and related laboratory testing and consulting services. Hundreds of organizations in over 40 countries for 40 years have trusted ViVitro expertise, accuracy, and quality for their heart valve, LVAD, TAH, stent, and graft testing. ViVitro Laboratory Services holds ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation based on ISO 5840. ViVitro Labs products are manufactured by StarFish Medical in Victoria, Canada. (see our ISO 17925 scope of accreditation for Marseille, France and Victoria, Canada).
For more information about ViVitro Labs at MD&M West 2023 please contact:
+1 250.388.3531 x251