Steady Flow Testing – Stent Post Deflection
The deflection of the stent lateral struts (post) is measured when subjected to different back-pressures.
- Surgical Valves: SAVR, SMVR, SPVR, STVR
- Transcatheter Valves: TAVI / TAVR, TMVI / TMVR, TPVI / TPVRTMVR, TTVR / TTVI and any other transcatheter valve
- Biological, Polymeric, mechanical valves, tissue engineered
- Artificial heart valves prosthesis
- Venous valves
- Valvular conduits
- Any valvular prosthesis
- Any cardiac repair device
Cardiovascular implants — Cardiac valve prostheses — Part 3: Heart valve substitutes implanted by transcatheter techniques
ViVitro Labs Advantages
Many companies look to academia to handle their testing needs due to the reduced cost. With ViVitro Laboratory Services you gain the following advantages:
Time to Market
We understand how critical your timelines are. Our expertise and experience ensure your schedule is met and our commitments are delivered on time.
Free Initial Consultations
All of our studies are scoped via no-cost, no obligation, collaborative consultation.
We happily provide Non-Disclosure Agreements for all services, including initial consultation.